Just took the plunge! 26 boxes of 20-Mule and 8 gallons of Muratic Acid. TIP: I was going to do this last year but my TA was not in the acceptable range. I emptied seven boxes into a container to make storage easier. I dumped this into the pool and ended up with a one foot square block of 20-Mule on the floor of my deep end. This would not normally be a problem except my pole pole was broken. I put the rest into the skimmer. Between what was left of my pool pole and the poolcleaner I managed to get the block broken up. The pool has been running for 16 hours so I have 32 left. I tested this morning just for kicks and it looks like I nailed the 50 ppm for Borates. My PH was high (7.8/8.2) but will wait the full 48 hours to adjust.