I shock with chlorine and sometimes I put too much in. A few days ago I added some chlorine reducer to burn up some of the bromine I had in the spa cause it was close to 20ppm. Anyways, I did not pay attention and the bromine went to 0. So when I did notice it was too late, the spa was cloudy. So I shocked it and the as of yesterday (three days later) the water was still cloudy even though the bromine level was around 16ppm. The water is about 3 months old and I need to change it, but was wondering why the water is not clearing up. Is it because the filter is not getting the finer particles? Do I need to wait longer for the filter to get it out?