CYA mixing bottle

spf30

Apr 28, 2009
Hanna City, IL
Not sure what happened to it as I seem to have everything else, but somehow I have lost the plastic mixing bottle used to combine pool water and the CYA reagent. The directions say to add water to such and such a line and the reagent to another, etc. Then from there, I add it by drops into the vial until the black dot disappears.. I'm sure I can order a replacement, but until I do, does anyone know the actual amts of water and reagent I need to add (in ml) so I can test it quickly? Thanks.

You use 50 % pool water (7 ml) and 50% reagent R-0013 (7 ml) for a total of 14 ml. The amount is not important as long as it's 50/50. Taylor kit

I think that the TF test uses 15 ml pool water and 15 ml cyanuric acid reagent.

Thanks for the replies. Added half (stabilizer) of what I thought I might need, then will test now that I have the parts ratio. However, I'm going to wait a few more days to test though...all this rain is going to mess up what had been balanced! Hate to think that we just had to fill the pool to get it started, and already have had to drain some off..with more yet to come.......

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.