autopioltr digital nano

mlaaw

May 12, 2008
I have a question...
The amp-hrs on my new digital nano which was installed wed the 13th of April say 200. Thats 8 days and its only been installed for 3 day? why is this?

Also while im asking, here or some other info I would like to know if it seems correct:
3300 ppm (it has been 3100 and 3000 different times I checked it without adding more salt or new water. The pool store got a reading of 2800. I put 400 lbs in at startup when my new liner was installed. The pool is 17500 gallons.)
76 degrees
17v 4.9amp
200 amp-hrs

I installed it my self and the display says "on" and no blinking light. I have the 220v modle wired to the pump timer so it comes on when the pump comes on.

Thanks for any info,
Mike

amp-hrs is amps times hours. Amps is typically 5, so that means about 1 2/3 days turned on and generating chlorine. Also, it never starts at exactly zero, as they do some testing at the factory that puts a couple of amp hours on the unit.

Salt tests are +-400, so your numbers all agree with each other.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.