Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: autopioltr digital nano

1. Back To Top    #1

autopioltr digital nano

I have a question...
    The amp-hrs on my new digital nano which was installed wed the 13th of April say 200. Thats 8 days and its only been installed for 3 day? why is this?

Also while im asking, here or some other info I would like to know if it seems correct:
    3300 ppm (it has been 3100 and 3000 different times I checked it without adding more salt or new water. The pool store got a reading of 2800. I put 400 lbs in at startup when my new liner was installed. The pool is 17500 gallons.)
    76 degrees
    17v 4.9amp
    200 amp-hrs

I installed it my self and the display says "on" and no blinking light. I have the 220v modle wired to the pump timer so it comes on when the pump comes on.

Thanks for any info,
    Pool Details
    21,900 Gal IG Vinyl
    21x40 Mountain Pond
    Filter: Hayward Micro-Clear DE (48 Sq Ft)
    Pump: 1.5 HP Super Pump
    Heater: Hayward NG Heater (H300)
    Cleaner: Polaris 360
    Liquidator & TF100

2. Back To Top    #2
    Silver Spring, MD

Re: autopioltr digital nano

amp-hrs is amps times hours. Amps is typically 5, so that means about 1 2/3 days turned on and generating chlorine. Also, it never starts at exactly zero, as they do some testing at the factory that puts a couple of amp hours on the unit.

Salt tests are +-400, so your numbers all agree with each other.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School