Polaris

Jan 7, 2011
North Texas
So it's been 3 weeks since my new plaster start up, is it safe to put the polaris back in the pool or should I wait longer?? Certainly don't want to do it too soon, but boy am I sick of vacuuming...lots of high winds this week making it a daily job. :|
Thanks,
B

Note that some references say not to use wheeled cleaners for 28 days. I think that 3 weeks is long enough, but you could wait another week just to be sure. Did the plaster company give any instructions regarding the use of the Polaris?

No, they sure didn't....I did my own start up and apparently they are pretty hands off when you do that. As much as I am sick of vacuuming, I don't mind waiting another week if it means being on the cautious side. I am still brushing every other day as well. Hoping that some little bits of discoloration that showed up from storm debris last week are going to "buff" out.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.