crazycanuck

Mar 29, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Its time to hear from some of your international representatives, ok, so it's Canada, your northern neighbor. (I live about 30 minutes north of Toronto) Yes we spell things a little differently here and use metric instead of imperial but taking care of pools is all the same. Did I mention our ability to dominate ice hockey and curling... for those of you who don't know what curling is, its probably a good thing.

My name is Peter and this will be year #2 with our IG vinyl pool. I have learned a lot of stuff from this and the poolforums board over the past year. I am by means no expert but try and help where I can. Sometimes we all know whats right but need someone to confirm what we are thinking. I have a wife who has grown up around water her whole life and two kids aged 7 and 11. Our backyard landscaping is about 50% done and once the summer hits I will be in full construction mode once again. It is nice to see some of the pictures of all the pools and the hard work that has gone into them. I will post mine once all the work is complete.

Have a great summer!

I went to college in MN so I have coched hockey on a kids team. I tried curling but after a few times falling and moving a stone they told me I was to clumsy to be a sweeper. Played in the adult league broom ball as a golie. I am about 6'3" and about 300 to 350 depending on the season so I always got stick as a golie be it hockey or broom ball.
Steve

I havnt tried the recipes yet, but I am tempted to try this brisket one soon, I will let you know how it turns out.

Our neighbors had a pig roast last year... hopefull they will have another one... it was mmmm mmm good!!

I grew up in a southern climate so i didnt play ice hocey as a kid.. my kid does and he is good, I am just a replacement
cone on the ice for him to skate around. I tried curling last year.. man that was tough on the knees, the pros make it look so easy.