Took the winter cover off

linda1

Mar 26, 2010
Western Pa.
and found crystal clear water!
original.jpg

and one lone leaf that got in while removing the cover.
original.jpg

Since the pump still isn't connected, I hope it doesn't take too long to get everything up and running. I'd hate to see this take a turn for the worst.

side question Linda... does your Ipod touch reset your Pool calculator Setup items ? Mine erases all the setup items I enter (like which chemicals I use, which test standard I am using (TFP) etc...)

Red Shirt Ensign said:
side question Linda... does your Ipod touch reset your Pool calculator Setup items ? Mine erases all the setup items I enter (like which chemicals I use, which test standard I am using (TFP) etc...)
Nope. Just checked it. I set it up last summer and all the information is still correct. It works like a charm and I used it every night last summer.

linda1 said:
Red Shirt Ensign said:
Nope. Just checked it. I set it up last summer and all the information is still correct. It works like a charm and I used it every night last summer.

Mine Resets every couple hours... its a real pain.. I wrote the company but nothing so far!
Oh well!

I'm dreaming of my pool looking like this after I remove the cover. A little scared though as I'm pretty sure we have a hole that may have let some of the nasty leafy water in this winter. Congratulations on a good start to the season!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.