I have green algae growing in the "pools" of water in my rock waterfall. I do not see any algae in the pool yet. The waterfall runs for 1/2 hr each night. I have an SWG. My latest test results using the kit recommended is:
pH 7.8 ( I just added some acid after this result)
The SWG is running at 30%. I plan today on getting some stabilizer and some baking soda to add in to increase my CYA closer to 70 and TA closer to 60. From what I have read in pool school I need to shock the pool with a lot of bleach. However, I will not be able to do this and properly monitor the pool until after Easter. Will it be OK to wait until then to shock or does anyone have any other recommendations?
Thanks in advance!