Location of Skimmer & Return Water- On Oval 18'X33'X52" Pool

Re: Location of Skimmer & Return Water- On Oval 18'X33'X52"

Most people find out later that they wish they would have installed the skimmer at the opposite direction from which your prevailing wind hits the pool.

That and the most convenient access as well. You don't necessarily want to be looking at it all the time but I have to walk all the way around the pool to access the equipment and it is annoying at times... especially when I'm not feeling particularly patient....lol

I set mine in a SE corner this way makes it easier for the hard wiring more accessable to connect and not in sight from either the house or soon to be pool house, which now is part of my shop. Most of our winds are from the south as we have the gulf winds streaming onshore " we are about 20 miles from the gulf of mexico as the crow files " and the deck to be built will have access to skimmer top and the pump for cleaning.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.