Wireless pool fillers

dwyerst

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 11, 2011
I am looking some advise on wireless pool fillers. I live in AZ and my pool was built without an automatic pool filler!! I have had a hang over the edge filler for the last couple of years but they are not worth the money!!!

I am looking at the Kona Labs SmartMeter Fill System and the Fiberstars Waterlevv Wireless - Igw-6000.

Does anyone have any comments on these systems and are there any others I should be considering?

Not really an answer to your question, but more about what I moved to after getting rid of the automatic pool filler.

I don't care for automatic pool fillers because something always goes wrong. I like a simpe solution. A mechanical water timer on a hose. Before going to bed, I dial it for 30 minutes to an hour and if it needs more in the morning, I twist the dial again. These are very inexpensive at Home Depot or Lowes. At the beach, I use the electronic model that can be programed for day(s), time on, and gallons.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.