First time visitor to site and hope I can get some help.
My girlfriend has an Autopilot system on her pool. It is about 10K gallons including spa here in Southeast Florida. Pool was filled with algae last week. Added algaecide, acid, etc. Cleaned screens and filter.
Unit was reading clean cell. It is now reading low amps. Looked at plates and there is some scaling and build up on ends of plates. I increased power to level 3 and it is reading 30 volts and 0.8 amps.
Any suggestions on how to proceed. Pool is concrete and built in late-2006. Control unit was replaced 8 months ago. Cell could be original - I am not sure.
Salt level is 3300ppm.
Any advice is greatly appreciated.