Can't flippin believe it!!!!!

noj70

Dec 8, 2010
Already to put the liner in this afternoon. Had it spread out in the yard and when I went to fold it up to bring it to the pool I notice a tear in the middle. I am ready to go find a quiet room somewhere and cry. I am a week late in getting this pool in and now this. I have a call in to the company that I bought the pool from and waiting to here back from them. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Welcome to TFP!!

I am truly sorry this happened to you, but it does happen :(

A new liner will fix this, of course you've got to get them to replace the sent one first.

In the mean time, keep the floor protected, either with the ripped liner or a tarp - rains can wreck the floor, causing you to have to retrowel the bottom :evil: (usually, telling the manufacturer that it came with a rip is enough for them to send out a new one- as opposed to having to send the defective one back)

You may have to 'touch up' the bottom before you install the new liner, but it's a LOT less work if the floor has been protected :)

Patched it and putting it in. I sent a picture and they said it is a tear we made, which is possible since we put it out in the field a few times before we were really ready to put it in. I am still going to try and get a new liner from them. I figure I have time since I am filling with a garden hose. I will keep y'all updated. Thanks.

Okay had to give up on the liner tonight and get back with it in the morning. I think I have the liner arranged wrong in the pool. Can anyone give me some guidance or help in determining which way the straight seams go. I understand the cove seam, but there are three seams in the middle. Do they run across the width or the length?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I've fleetingly thought about replacing ours when the time comes, but just fleetlingly. The guys that put them in make it look so easy, but they probably do 5 or 6 a week whereas I would probably do 1 or 2 a lifetime.

Good luck getting those wrinkles out.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.