Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Aqualogic spa remote lights blink constantly AQL-SS-6B-W

1. Back To Top    #1

Aqualogic spa remote lights blink constantly AQL-SS-6B-W

The "pool spa" and "filter" lights blink constantly on my remote spa control model AQL-SS-6B-W, Aqualogic 6 button. There is no response to pressing the buttons on the remote, for example: press the button on the remote for "spa light" and nothing happens. Everything seems to work fine from the main panel. Any ideas? Is this a problem with the remote or the main panel ? Thank you.
    In-ground, free form, 18' x 38', with attached 7 ft diameter oval spa. Gunite with Durazzo plaster. Startup - September 2006.
    20,000+ gallons, 8.5' deep end with diving board. 2 skimmers, MPI autofill.
    Hayward Northstar 2.5 hp filter pump, Super II 1.5 HP for weeping wall and water fall.
    Polaris 280 cleaner with booster pump. Hayward DE filter (DE7220). Hayward H series 400,000 BTU heater.
    Aqua Logic PS-8 control panel, Turbo Cell chlorinator, wired spa remote, wireless table-top remote.
    (2) QT blowers for spa.

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: Aqualogic spa remote lights blink constantly AQL-SS-6B-W

Turn power off to the panel, and wait a min then turn back on.
    If it continues after that it is a bad remote.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Aqualogic spa remote lights blink constantly AQL-SS-6B-W

I forgot to mention that I had powered down the panel by turning the breakers off.

I'll find a new remote and move forward.

I appreciate your help.
    In-ground, free form, 18' x 38', with attached 7 ft diameter oval spa. Gunite with Durazzo plaster. Startup - September 2006.
    20,000+ gallons, 8.5' deep end with diving board. 2 skimmers, MPI autofill.
    Hayward Northstar 2.5 hp filter pump, Super II 1.5 HP for weeping wall and water fall.
    Polaris 280 cleaner with booster pump. Hayward DE filter (DE7220). Hayward H series 400,000 BTU heater.
    Aqua Logic PS-8 control panel, Turbo Cell chlorinator, wired spa remote, wireless table-top remote.
    (2) QT blowers for spa.