Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: MattP intro

1. Back To Top    #1

MattP intro

Hi folks-

I've been a pool owner since July 2010 after buying our first home in California. I only had equipment manuals from the seller and his previous pool guy, so I have been trying to learn as much as I can to be able to do more things myself.

Nice to find the TFP forums, found lots of good information already!

Matt
    ~10,000 gal. fully-tiled in-ground pool w/ raised spa, Pentair FNS Plus 60 sq ft DE (flow rate 150), Pentair IntellifFlo 4160 main pump + 1 hp Pentair WhisperFlo waterfall pump, Pentair Intellichlor IC40, Pentair Mastertemp 400 heater, Pentair EasyTouch 8 + IS4 spa side control, Nitro WallClimber cleaner

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: MattP intro

Welcome to TFP!
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

Welcome!

4. Back To Top    #4

Welcome.

FYI, the books will show some contradictory info to what is found here. When it comes to pool chemistry, trust this site over the books. Read through the Pool School for some eye opening information.

Scott
    Owner of - PoolGuyNJ LLC
    Expert Pool and Spa Repairs, Renovations, and Augmentation. Helping people decide what is the right gear for meeting their needs. Expectations Set, Expectations Met, No Surprises.

5. Back To Top    #5

In the Industry

Welcome to TFP!
    Josh Ulfers - josh@saltpoolguys.com - 888-725-8766
    SaltPoolGuys.com - AutoPilot Pool Pilot Systems, Parts & Cells - AquaCal Heat Pumps