My pool and Polaris are entering their 4th season. The polaris suddenly stopped working in the middle of last week. The tail end stays in the "air" and it just sort of listlessly sits there. I read through the manual and decided to mark the wheels to measure the rpm on the wheels. It's 0. If you try and manually turn the wheels, they won't turn. I took the bottom off and found a few small legos. I removed them, put it back together and now the wheels freely move. I thought I'm all set, so I hooked it up, held it under the water and rpm still equals 0. Water seems to be coming out of all of the jets correctly. I tried to loosen the connection at the wall to see what flow restrictor is in there. It's supposed to either be red, blue, or not there at all. I was able to get far enough away to see in there without falling in and saw blue, but can't do much else with it.