Has anyone seen this Multiport valve before?

Aug 1, 2010
Europe
I'm hoping that someone will be able to help me identify this multiport valve as I need to replace it. I inherited the samd filter with valve from a client and used it on my own pool. No one knows where it comes from and it's not at all familiar to anyone here. The writing on the valve is in German 1st indicating that it is German made, the flange is about 11" across and the bolts describe a circle 10" across. There are 8 bolts. Other than that it is pretty standard. It would be such a shame to throw away the whole filter just because of the valve. I had considered just repairing the valve but I noticed someone has repaired it already with car body filler ! as the rear of the casing was damaged at some point. Any help greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_0580.jpg
    IMG_0580.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0581.jpg
    IMG_0581.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 139
Looks like it is a multi fit valve that is held onto the plate via fittings internal of the mount plate. I would think a Hayward or like valve would have the same centres of threaded holes . A all ports open with 1.5" threaded ports would do the job. Hayward part number SP0710xall :goodjob:

You could be right you know lincoln. It looks from the outside like the flange is actually part of the valve with no visible join but it's so old it's hard to tell. I'm gonna take it off and get a look inside. It's def 1 1/2 inch. It seems to be working apart from letting stuff leak from the dirty side to the clean side which makes me think the gasket has gone awry (I didn't leave it in winter position over winter doh). I've been checking out all these Praher valves and it looks like they only have one or 2 gaskets for a huge range of these valves so maybe I'll get lucky.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.