Low level of TA

My TA level is at 50 and I do not seem to be able to keep it at 80/100. Is it because I have to constantly use muriatic acid to balance the regular increase of PH? I am using 12% bleach and in another thread of mine it's been discussed that the quality of my bleach might be the cause of the regular increase of the PH level.
Should I worry about a TA of 50 or leave it this way ?
P_

PH usually goes up because of high TA combined with aeration. Aeration can come from a negative edge, SWG, waterfall, fountain, water slide, etc. PH is much more stable when the TA is low and you don't try to keep the PH too low. For most pools TA around 60 or 70 and PH around 7.5-7.8 works. Sometimes, when you have a lot of aeration, that isn't enough. There are other things you can try in that case.

PH can also go up because of plaster that was applied less than a year ago.

It is also possible for the PH to go up from some brands of bleach which include excess lye, but that is quite rare in the US these days.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.