Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: lovibond or palintest

1. Back To Top    #1

lovibond or palintest

I am trying to buy a lovibond or a palintest domestic comparitor test kit that will test for Chlorine, PH, Alkalinity, Cyanuric acid. I have looked in the internet but dont seem to be getting any where can any one recommend a good supplier.

11,500 gallon above ground oval pool (30' x 15' x 54" Blue Cascade Harmony)
    Hayward Powerflo Matrix 1.5 HP 2 speed pump
    Hayward Pro Series S180T 18" Sand Filter
    Hayward HP50TA Heat Pump
    Other: Hard plumbing, Rover Jr. Robot Cleaner, Feherguard Premium Solar Cover Reel Mounted on 4 x 4 posts; Main Access Easy Entry System with Smart Lite

2. Back To Top    #2
    Silver Spring, MD

Re: lovibond or palintest

Welcome to TFP!

Can you tell us what country you are in?
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

4. Back To Top    #4

I got my Palintest kit this year and am very happy with it. I'm a 1st time user and found it very easy to use so far. I had to get the FAS DPD kit seperately as it's not in the main kit.
    Having not tried the Lovibond kit I can't compare though.
    Self built 5500 gallon bare concrete (temporarily) pool with limestone coping, Pentair Swimmey 1/2 HP pump, Triton sand filter with DE, Simpool peristaltic muriatic acid pump with pH sensor and Monarch SWG. Home made solar heater with Pentair Compool control panel and 3 way valve. 1 skimmer, 1 main drain, 2 returns, 2" plumbing, Hayward auto fill valve.

5. Back To Top    #5

In the Industry

London and France

As Jason says, what Country?