new pool plus instal, sunk 2 ft deep, costs??

cindybuck said:
Sounds high to me? I paid a guy $250 to dig the hole (he does professional inground pool digs) and then I paid an installer $250 to help my hubby install the pool.

Location has a lot to do with prices. You got a really great deal :goodjob: Installing a 24' round in our area with up to 6" of leveling is $800 min. Digging 2ft down would ad at least another $500

dmanb2b said:
cindybuck said:
Sounds high to me? I paid a guy $250 to dig the hole (he does professional inground pool digs) and then I paid an installer $250 to help my hubby install the pool.

Location has a lot to do with prices. You got a really great deal :goodjob: Installing a 24' round in our area with up to 6" of leveling is $800 min. Digging 2ft down would ad at least another $500
Yup, about the same here as well. Usually around $1100-1200 for a basic install.

I rented a backhoe for 300 , plumbing cost under 100 , electrical is under way I only have to dig the trench I have the wire already and we got the pool for 1500 the dirt leftover will fill some areas but plenty will be left over for the neighbors if they want some , it took me one month in weekends so about 6 actual days to complete my install , I am a DIY type of guy so I even put Polystyrene on the floor and wall before the liner for some cushion and for all the work and cost it was a very satisfying job with a great finish , good luck with the install and post pictures when you can !

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.