source for a simpool PH or Seko Poolbasic PH unit in US?

Mar 22, 2011
where to buy seko poolbasic PH or Aqua water systems simpool

I have seen a lot of discussion on these units but can't find a source in the USA. Can anyone in the states using these tell me where they got them? Also, were there any electrical issues? I have 110 and 220 available. thanks for the feedback.

I have seen a lot of discussion on these units but can't find a source in the USA. Can anyone in the States using one of these tell me where they got them? Also, were there any electrical issues? I have 110 and 220 available. thanks for the feedback.

Posts merged. Please don't ask the same question in more than one place. JasonLion

As a point of interest, I was intrigued by the pH and chlorine metering product by these folks and even contracted an Italian interpreter to explore purchasing their products and selling them @ TFTestkits.

Unfortunately, I didn't get very far because the price quote they gave me for A BUNCH of units was not attractive enough to make it a viable product. In a nutshell, I could sell equivalent American made products for less money so I saw no point in pursuing it further.

I still like the design of the units, however.

heh :)

I purchased mine directly from Aqua Italia, paid directly the invoice and received the item one week later, shipped to Florida. Notice I paid before item was shipped as I had no doubt they would send it. No issues with customs or US postal service delivering the package.

Installation was a snap, very easy. The only mod I made was to remove the EU standard dual-prong cord and connected a heavy duty 3-wire (hot,hot,ground) to a dedicated 240v feed. The unit is automatic 50/60 hZ, 220-240v.

It comes completed with all needed parts, including the drill bit to make a snug hole into 2" PVC and the saddle clamp is absolutely leak proof. Have calibrated the sensor about 3 times since installation and it maintains absolutely solid 7.5-7.6 pH as I have it dialed. With a SWCG, it's very useful and am planning to replace the probe in next 12 months (cost about 70-75.00 usd which is variable as EUR/Forex fluctuates), may also replace it with a Technopool series also from Aqua Italia.

Some contact(s)

export dot comm at libero dot it
export dot comm at email dot it

if you don't get an answer, send me a PM and I will send direct email address for the international sales manager & team.

duraleigh said:
As a point of interest, I was intrigued by the pH and chlorine metering product by these folks and even contracted an Italian interpreter to explore purchasing their products and selling them @ TFTestkits.

Unfortunately, I didn't get very far because the price quote they gave me for A BUNCH of units was not attractive enough to make it a viable product. In a nutshell, I could sell equivalent American made products for less money so I saw no point in pursuing it further.

Of all the equipment you could sell, I think a cheap, well made ph pump would be ideal! Are you planning on bringing some to tftestkits?

duraleigh said:

I can promise you, I would buy one!

I can supply the Seko version, its auto ranging power supply 110v-220-240v 50-60hz and I am not affraid to ship!

dynamicPHfromSEKO.jpg

In this catalogue the full range of automation equipment can be seen HERE
There is also a small ph pump to match the small timed chlorine pump

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
>> I'll try the Italian manufacturer...

FWIW, I paid the italians directly, using euros and payment was done electronically, verified same day and they shipped the unit the very next day to USA.

have no complaints so far :), they were very helpful both before and after the purchase and I do have some additional email(s) that I can provide via PM, if needed.

teapot was very helpful in 'splainin' the initial bits of my hesitation and as I had mentioned privately, I would have gladly purchased a Seko or any similar US made or US distributed unit but could not locate anyone on this side of the pond willing or able to sell it.

teapot said:
I can supply the Seko version, its auto ranging power supply 110v-220-240v 50-60hz and I am not affraid to ship!

dynamicPHfromSEKO.jpg

In this catalogue the full range of automation equipment can be seen HERE
There is also a small ph pump to match the small timed chlorine pump
Roughly (it'll be next year when I actually buy one) how much Would a seko with ph probe (similar to the simpool) cost? 200? 300?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.