Become a TFP Supporter Welcome to our new server and new forum software. Pool School
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pool Planter Plant Suggestions

Re: Pool Planter Plant Suggestions

Really cool-
    If you decide for a change in the future, Or maybe even a small addition now- the gas torch ideas with burning (mesquite?) citrinella will help with skeeters and flies...
    33ft x 52in AGP (partially buried) 26000 gal
    sand filter, 200#, 2.5 hp 2 speed pump
    Wood deck (still in progress...)

Yeah, I've loaded up on about a dozen Tiki torches with the citronella oil to place around the pool area as well...

Next year we're going to hit the landscaping around the pool pretty hard but still incorporate those tiki torches all around.

I'm tired of getting bitten during the evening when swimming and entertaining guests...

Thanks!
    Pool: 24k, 38' x 19' x 24' Free-form IG Gunite with 24' Infinity Edge and Cantilever coping, SGM Diamond Brite Super Blue Plaster,
    Filter: Hayward C5025 Swim Clear Cartridge Pool Filter - 525 Square Feet
    Main Pool Pump: Hayward TriStar Energy Efficient Pool Pump 1HP - (SP3210EE), Hayward Pool Cleaner Booster Pump - 6060
    Infinity Edge Catch Basin Pump: Hayward TriStar Energy Efficient Pool Pump 3HP - (SP3230EE)
    Automation: Aqua Plus 40K Gallon Chlorination and Control - PL-PLUS (SWG)

Beautiful pool and you have a park like setting with all the tree's. Very pretty. I am considering the plumbago also as I have Christmas palms around my pool cage area and most died between last winter and the one before. I am tired of replacing them.

Just an update 1 year later...plants are doing great...

Pool: 24k, 38' x 19' x 24' Free-form IG Gunite with 24' Infinity Edge and Cantilever coping, SGM Diamond Brite Super Blue Plaster,
    Main Pool Pump: Hayward TriStar Energy Efficient Pool Pump 1HP - (SP3210EE), Hayward Pool Cleaner Booster Pump - 6060
    Infinity Edge Catch Basin Pump: Hayward TriStar Energy Efficient Pool Pump 3HP - (SP3230EE)

could use a trimming,

LOL

You got that right!