Hi Boys and Girls... Well not starting the season off to good... I got my pool opened 9 days ago. Took the cover off to find a green pool and Allot of dirt in the bottom... The dirt blow off one of my fields during the winter...before we had snow...
Anyway got the dirt out and got it up to shock level and the filter has been running 24/7 for nine days... it now seems to be very very milky looking. does not seem to be getting any better... Is this the results of the dead Algae.. and will it be filter out... i saw a post on here saying that you have to vacuum the algae out... i can not turn the pump off at night to let it settle to the bottom... I need some good advice on what to do next... my numbers are post and don't look to bad...
FC 20.5 well above shock level for 40 CYA
PH 7.3 7.4