short deck, not long enough for the blanket roller help

Ok... we have a problem and I am really hoping someone could give me some advice. we have a 27 foot above ground pool. Deck goes only half way around the pool on both sides. So that exposes the back of the pool open, which we put the plastic fence up (town code by laws). So the problem is we have a solar blanket that we roll by hand and place on deck while we go into pool, and then pull it back over pool when we go to bed at night. We have a roller that we want to use, we know we can pivot the roller so it lays on the deck, but the deck is not long enough to hold the 29 foot roller. We thought about installing two post on the back side of the pool and stake them into the ground just on the other side of the fence and have the roller on that, but like I said previously the white fence is there, so we have to pull the wet solar blanket up and over the white plastic fence .... causing the fence I am sure to break.... any suggestions..except spend another $5000 and extending the deck around the entire pool....

I'm sorry but I can't quite picture how your pool and fence is laid out.
How close is the fence to the pool?
Is the fence straight or curved to match the pool?
Can you post a pic of the pool & fence? If so we may be able to give you a few suggestions.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.