Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: handy little gaget to clean DE grids

1. Back To Top    #1

handy little gaget to clean DE grids

I picked up a sprayer at Wallyworld yesterday that is really handy for cleaning between the DE grids without breaking everything down. If I can find the label I'll post a picture! Basically it is a 3 ft piece of pvc 1/2" pipe with a cap at one end and a hose attachment and small ball valve at the other. The cap has 4 holes drilled in it at right angles. I may cut the cap off and replace it with one that only has 3 holes so I don't squirt myself when I am trying to clean the grids!
    TFP Moderator
    Helpful links: TF Test Kits,TFP Pool School, PoolMath
    Vogue 21' round AG, Pentair 1 hp 2 speed pump, 36 sq ft DE filter, Hayward S180T 150# sand filter, Houston, Texas
    Love TFP? Become a
    TFP Supporter!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: handy little gaget to clean DE grids

Anything to make that easier would be great! Who makes it? Where at Walmart was it located -- by the pool or patio stuff? Thanks!
    10,000 gallon Pebble Fina Grigio, Pentair FNS Plus 60 sq ft DE filter, WhisperFlo Dual Speed 3/4 HP pump, IntelliBrite LED Light, The PoolCleaner, 8 gal Liquidator

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: handy little gaget to clean DE grids

It was in the automotive section at walmart, with the RV stuff. It is called Holding Tank Rinser by Camco. Amazon has it also.
    TFP Moderator
    Helpful links: TF Test Kits,TFP Pool School, PoolMath
    Vogue 21' round AG, Pentair 1 hp 2 speed pump, 36 sq ft DE filter, Hayward S180T 150# sand filter, Houston, Texas
    Love TFP? Become a
    TFP Supporter!