Pebblesheen and womens swims suits

Women's suits and many pools

Much of this problem has to do with the fabric of the swimsuit--not that a pebbly surface isn't a pain. For years when I traveled/vacationed a great deal, I would find out the hard way which swimsuits would be ruined by the coping or the steps of a hotel's pool or spa. I learned to take towels and sarongs with me to guard my vulnerable favorites. Other suits would put up with any surface, unscathed.

Perhaps the OPs wife could use a folded, short sarong wrap when she uses the spa. As for the girls--not sure. Buy tankini tops and then multiple bottoms?

This sort of thing is frustrating and annoying. It is also something to consider when guests come.

Bathing suit snagging was a big part of our decision to tile all of our steps and benches. We used the same PebbleTec Finishing Touches Geometric glass tiles as on our waterline. Our PB thought this would create surfaces slippery to walk on, but this has not at all been the case. Our limestone coping does snag the fibers of some suits. We throw towels down for anyone wanting to just sit on the edge and get their feet wet.

Lana

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.