Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Savannah Berry Music Update!

1. Back To Top    #1

Savannah Berry Music Update!

As many of you long term forum members know, a big part of why I sold TFP to Dave a couple of years ago, was so that I would have more time to help my daughter Savannah Berry, purse her goal of becoming a professional recording artist. I'm thrilled at how well the forum has done and even happier that my time helping Savannah has been put to good use!

We actually have some very BIG news coming of a dream come true experience that just happened for Savannah that I am not yet allowed to disclose but for anyone who is interested, here is an update of what else has been happening.

Last spring, Savannah was invited (after being heard at a coffee shop performance) to open for Sammy Kershaw...very cool. In the fall she opened for Cody Canada (of Cross Canadian Ragweed), Wade Bowen, Seth James and Sean McConnell (all very popular with the Texas country music scene).

Early this year she signed with a professional management company and most recently (last week in fact) she was able to perform at the Hard Rock Cafe in Nashville along with Josh Thompson, Chuck Wicks, Thompson Square, Brett Eldredge, Troy Olsen, Chris Cavanaugh, Ty Brown, Whitney Duncan, Stealing Angels and Katie Armiger....it was s great show!

While she was in Nashville, Savannah had the oportunity to do some co-writing with Zac Maloy, writer of Temporary Home by Carrie Underwood. The session went really well and resulted in a couple of new songs. In fact, you can hear them at her new Facebook Music page: http://www.Facebook.com/SavannahBerryMusic

If you would like to keep up with Savannah (and be the first to know the BIG announcement I can't yet talk about) please make sure to LIKE her Facebook page and feel free to repost her songs on your own page if you like what you hear! The more friends the better!

Hope everyone is doing well!
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Savannah Berry Music Update!

Congratlustions Savannah and Sean!!!!
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

Congratulations!
    TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ One should not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

4. Back To Top    #4

In the Industry

For those of you who have not yet listened to her music, check it out. She is a very talented young lady.

I have one of her first CD's sealed and signed by her. Very cool and likely WAY cool as her career continues upward

(Sean wanted to sign it, too, so I had to diplomatically talk him out of it......I suggested he may have trouble with the spelling )
    Dave S.
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

5. Back To Top    #5

In the Industry

Good to hear such a great update Sean.
    Josh Ulfers - josh@saltpoolguys.com - 888-725-8766
    SaltPoolGuys.com - AutoPilot Pool Pilot Systems, Parts & Cells - AquaCal Heat Pumps

6. Back To Top    #6

Thanks all!

Dave, that's a rare cd you have there. We just did a very short run for her to sell at the opry shows. As much as we liked her doing those covers, there is just something different about the new songs. The producer on the new tracks, the ones you can hear at http://www.facebook.com/savannahberrymusic, really captured Savannah. These are the first recordings of her that really sound like her - hard to explain. I'm sure part of that is also because she wrote both songs.

Would love to k ow what you all think Of the new tracks!
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

7. Back To Top    #7

Savannah was just featured on Taste Of Country!
    http://tasteofcountry.com/savannah-berr ... interview/
    TFP Founder

8. Back To Top    #8

so cool, cant wait to see her music in the stores... go girl...
    live in eastern washington state
    18x36, Vinyl inground 24k
    Hayward 1 hp filter pump
    1 skimmer/2 returns
    24" sand filter, polaris 280 with booster pump.

9. Back To Top    #9

Sean...she sounds awesome My girls love her performances
    24'x52" AGP (13,500 Gallons), Intex SWG, (2)Solar Bear 4x20 panels, Hayward S220T Filter, 1/2hp Pentair Superflo

Pool School, TFTestKits, Pool Calculator

10. Back To Top    #10

OMG Sean I just watched the video of her duet with Sugarland! What an amazing experience that must have been for her... so happy for you and you must be one proud papa....
    I shared it with my FB friends. I just happen to love that song... lol
    Helpful links: Pool School; CYA/Chlorine Chart
    24' round AG pool, 52" high, Raypak heater; Waterway 2 spd Pump;
    150 Sq ft. Clearwater Cartridge Filter; Former and DISSATISFIED "Pool Frog" owner
    http://www.PerfectlyClearPoolService.com

11. Back To Top    #11

Thanks. FPM you are quick....beat me to the punch! lol Thanks for sharing on FB!!

Here is the video of the duet
    [youtube:qdne7hr7]cuX8on2Nr8A[/youtube:qdne7hr7]

And here is the "Making Of" video - she had so much fun getting to meet and record with Sugarland!
    [youtube:qdne7hr7]mYUm6Ofy3g4[/youtube:qdne7hr7]

AND, they did an article in the USA Today!!!
    http://www.usatoday.com/life/music/news ... 1_ST_N.htm
    TFP Founder

12. Back To Top    #12

This is wonderful! My partner came home tonight and said "you have to see this video", I watched the young singer and was thinking she looked and sounded familiar to me. Enter Sugarland, who we like very much...I asked her to look up the name because it looked like the girl from TFP, heard the name, and thought that was it, heard from Houston and that cinched it for me, I had to come back to the forum to check it out....Many congratulations, what a cool experience for her! And....almost time to open that pool again!
    18 ft.52" Round Atrium AG -7600 gallons, Sand Filter, Vinyl liner, Royal Entrance Steps, 80 lbs.solarsalt

13. Back To Top    #13

That's awesome! Thanks!!

Where did they see the video?
    TFP Founder

14. Back To Top    #14

All I can say is WOW!!

15. Back To Top    #15

I like her guitar better than his.

Scott
    Owner of - PoolGuyNJ LLC
    Expert Pool and Spa Repairs, Renovations, and Augmentation. Helping people decide what is the right gear for meeting their needs. Expectations Set, Expectations Met, No Surprises.

16. Back To Top    #16

D@mn, Sean - she's good. No place to go but up.
    [center:1kpalu48]Helpful Links: Pool School | CYA/Chlorine Chart | Pool Calculator[/center:1kpalu48]

17. Back To Top    #17

Sugarland sent a link to the video on their email list. That's where she found the video. Congrats again!
    18 ft.52" Round Atrium AG -7600 gallons, Sand Filter, Vinyl liner, Royal Entrance Steps, 80 lbs.solarsalt

18. Back To Top    #18

Sean, Super Awesome man! Please let Savannah know what we're all proud of her accomplishments and we're following her career as she grows! Bless you brother!
    Sean Assam - Sean@teamhorner.com
    National Accounts and Commercial Products Manager
    AquaCal Heat Pumps www.aquacal.com
    AutoPilot Salt Chlorine Generators www.autopilot.com

19. Back To Top    #19

Maybe we can persuade NESPA to have her perform just for the the January trade show in Atlantic City!

Scott
    Owner of - PoolGuyNJ LLC
    Expert Pool and Spa Repairs, Renovations, and Augmentation. Helping people decide what is the right gear for meeting their needs. Expectations Set, Expectations Met, No Surprises.

20. Back To Top    #20

Interesting Scott. I'll ask Past Pres, Pete Lucey. He's still very much involved with the planning of the trade show.
    Sean Assam - Sean@teamhorner.com
    National Accounts and Commercial Products Manager
    AquaCal Heat Pumps www.aquacal.com
    AutoPilot Salt Chlorine Generators www.autopilot.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast