Compupool turns off

lborne

Jun 29, 2009
Vero Beach, FL
I have a CompuPool CPSC 24. Has worked great for 1 year. Couple weeks ago I got an error - "Non genuine cell - call dealer", but turning off and back on cleared it. Now its worked for the last 2 weeks with not problems, until yesterday and today. I have the pump and SWG come on for 5 hours while I'm at work. When I got home and turned the system on manually to get a bit of extra cleaning, I noticed the system was OFF. Happened again today. Why would it turn itself off?

Those were the maximum times they stated. However, since they are located in Orlando, FL - close to me - it probably would not be that long.

However, it now seems like it is a communications problem and they sent me a cell code to use to reset the error message.

Evidently, a power glitch or spike or some unknown thing caused the controller to not recognize the cell. Tech support emailed me instructions on how to get into the control setup menu and re-establish communications. Very easy to fix. But I am a bit worried that this may happen again when I'm on vacation.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.