Any Race fans?

Marillion Fan said:
Wow I don't think the fine will hurt much though they should take points away.

They did take away their points for the Constructor's Championship which they were leading but didn't take away any points from their drivers (Fernando Alonso and Lewis Hamilton) for the Driver's Championship.

CRG_80cc said:
[quote="Marillion Fan":3ho1iulb]

Wow I don't think the fine will hurt much though they should take points away.

They did take away their points for the Constructor's Championship which they were leading but didn't take away any points from their drivers (Fernando Alonso and Lewis Hamilton) for the Driver's Championship.[/quote:3ho1iulb]

Well if F1 feels that the drivers had no knowledge of the action then I don't think it would have been warranted to take from the drivers.
But how could they not have noticed a difference in the car.

Marillion Fan said:
Well if F1 feels that the drivers had no knowledge of the action then I don't think it would have been warranted to take from the drivers.

Alonso actually had many e-mail exchanges with their test driver Pedro DeLarosa about the Ferrari information that DeLarosa got from their engineer. These e-mail exchanges was part of the evidence that was used to determine McLaren's guilt and lead to the $100M fine. Hamilton doesn't seem directly involved at this time.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
CRG_80cc said:
[quote="Marillion Fan":3dnhbu6h]

Alonso actually had many e-mail exchanges with their test driver Pedro DeLarosa about the Ferrari information that DeLarosa got from their engineer. These e-mail exchanges was part of the evidence that was used to determine McLaren's guilt and lead to the $100M fine. Hamilton doesn't seem directly involved at this time.[/quote:3dnhbu6h]

Then driver points should have been taken.
Too many secrets in F1

I'm excited....we are flying to Las Vegas early March for the big NASCAR race there....we're flying in from Texas and my son and his wife are meeting us in Vegas to celebrate his 45th birthday...4 days in Vegas, seeing a big race (my first in person), and son and wife a vacation from the kids......you're never too old to have a little fun....we go to Shreveport to gamble about 3xs year so I'm excited to try my Vegas luck....we're big Bobby LaBonte fans....used to watch him race here in Texas when he was young....

I went to AMS last fall DRIVEN to see a NNCR and I couldnt believe the atmosphere. Watching it on TV does not do it justice. When the guest announcer says those 4 most famous words in the sports industry today, you will get a chill up and down your spine when those engines fire up! Dont worry about going early, there is TONS of things to do and see at the track. Take a good camera if you can, you get some good pics of the cars depending on where your sitting. Only thing I didnt like was leaving! Took us 40 mins to AMS and 3 hours or more to get home. Remember there are over 100,000 fans leaving all at once!!

Have fun!! Post back after the race....

Thanks TizMe:
I just got a new Sony 8.2 MP digital camera...and our flight/hotel is already paid....I'm saving $100/week mad spending money....there will be too much to purchase at race....I know I'll get goosebumps when announcer says those 4 words....tv makes my heart race....I can hardly wait....and, we don't have to fight the traffic....our hotel will have a special bus to take us to the race....like I said, my son is 45 yrs old.....this is his life long dream to see NASCAR race in person....he and wife have tickets for Fri. nite race, Sat. qualifying,...everything....I know it will be tiring...so hubby and I just have tickets for Sunday's big race....I'll take tons of pics...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.