IntelliBrite Outdoor Landscape Lights

They look good except they don't have any distributors within 100 miles of my house. Which is really surprising since I live just 40 miles SW of Houston, Tx. Is there a place online that sells the fixtures? I couldn't find any when I Googled for it.

Obviously these are color changing led landscape lights, not normal landscape lights. The cool thing is they sync with the Intellibrite. Not for everyone, only for special places where you would want color from your landscape lighting.
For regular landscape lighting its Lighting FX all the way.

Just-a-PB said:
Obviously these are color changing led landscape lights, not normal landscape lights. The cool thing is they sync with the Intellibrite. Not for everyone, only for special places where you would want color from your landscape lighting.
For regular landscape lighting its Lighting FX all the way.

do you have a link? googling it finds lots of businesses using the term lighting fx.

armstrr said:
do you have a link? googling it finds lots of businesses using the term lighting fx.

http://fxl.com/

These are pretty similar to CAST lights that I have. Both are heavy duty commercial grade lighting. The transformers are almost identical in that they are multi-tap. CAST has a bigger transformer option. I believe FX largest one is 900 watts, whereas CAST has a 1500 watt. FX is more widely available in certain areas. I looked at the FX line when I did mine but liked the CAST style of bullet uplighting a little better. But, either brand is a great choice.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.