Need Suggestions for Subs in North Florida

Apr 16, 2009
Hello all,

I am doing a self build (with a little help from the GC working on the pool house construction) and I am looking for some input as to subs in my area. I live in North Florida, Tallahassee to be exact, and I am looking for subcontractors to do the following: dig; structural steel; shotcrete; and diamond brite. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Hello all,

I am doing a self build (with a little help from the GC working on the pool house construction) and I am looking for some input as to subs in my area. I live in North Florida, Tallahassee to be exact, and I am looking for subcontractors to do the following: dig; structural steel; shotcrete; and diamond brite. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Please only post a single question in one place. Thanks. Topics merged. JasonLion

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.