Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Need Suggestions for Subs in North Florida

1. Back To Top    #1

Need Suggestions for Subs in North Florida

Hello all,

I am doing a self build (with a little help from the GC working on the pool house construction) and I am looking for some input as to subs in my area. I live in North Florida, Tallahassee to be exact, and I am looking for subcontractors to do the following: dig; structural steel; shotcrete; and diamond brite. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.
    VS 3050 Pentair Pump, Pentair Clean and Clear Plus 320 cartridge filter, Pentair IC 40 SWG

2. Back To Top    #2

Need Suggestions for Subs in North Florida

Hello all,

I am doing a self build (with a little help from the GC working on the pool house construction) and I am looking for some input as to subs in my area. I live in North Florida, Tallahassee to be exact, and I am looking for subcontractors to do the following: dig; structural steel; shotcrete; and diamond brite. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Please only post a single question in one place. Thanks. Topics merged. JasonLion
    VS 3050 Pentair Pump, Pentair Clean and Clear Plus 320 cartridge filter, Pentair IC 40 SWG