Ecomatic advice/experience?

Welcome to TFP!

The EcoMatic is not all that popular so we don't hear much about it. Many people shopping in that price range seem to go with the CompuPool which has had several positive mentions.

Thanks for the welcome! We are really looking forward to getting our pool! They start digging tomorrow.

I haven't heard of the compupool but am just beginning my research into SWG. A friend has the EcoMatic and the local pool dealer sells IntelliChlor so those are the only ones I know much of anything about. I didn't read really good reviews on the IntelliChlor though.

Any advice for getting started?

The IntelliChlor is generally well though of, but it is normally a little more expensive and isn't usually the best choice unless you also have a Pentair brand automation system. The Hayward Aqua Rite is very well thought of, also a little more expensive than the EcoMatic or CompuPool.

There is a good article in Pool School on adjusting your levels for use with a SWG. Depending on how much you already know you could start there, or read some of the more basic articles first.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.