Become a TFP Supporter Welcome to our new server and new forum software. If you have problems logging in to the new system, you should try resetting your password. Click HERE to do that. Pool School

Thread: Fireman CPO from Texas

Junior Member In the Industry

Fireman CPO from Texas

Hey guys and gals, I just happened to stumble upon this website while doing a little research this afternoon. I am a full-time Fire Fighter from Texas and run a Pool Service business on my days off. I look forward to getting to know some operators on here and hope to have the chance to discuss topics and technique. I have been in the business for 5 years now and I'm always looking for things that I might could be doing better and love to help out when and where I can...As long as your not my local competition..LOL
    Anton and Michele

11.5K Gallon (14X30), In Ground Fiberglass Pool, Hayward Aqua Rite Salt Chlorinator, Hayward Super II 1 hp Pump, Hayward Star Clear Plus 90sqf Cartridge Filter, TF100 Test Kit, BBB
    Well ok, the construction is still ongoing but i just want to dump SOME bleach in that dang pool

Re: Fireman CPO from Texas

Welcome, and if you have a pool of your own, tell us about it by adding a sig line to your profile.
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    1.5 hp Speck pump 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

Welcome
    12,800 gallon IG plaster kidney-shaped pool, waterslide, 800 gallon spa.
    1HP 2 speed Sta-Rite pool pump, 1.5 HP Sta-Rite spa jet pump. 2 skimmers, 1 main drain
    Purex-Triton TR-60 325 lb.sand filter. 2" Plumbing, Intex SWCG, TF-100 test kit.
    Link to pics of my pool! http://www.troublefreepool.com/my-oasis-t26558.html

Welcome to TFP!
    TFP Moderator
    10K gallon IG gunite with waterfall; Pentair CC320P filter; WhisperFlo 2 HP pump
    TF Test Kits - Pool Math - Pool School
    "It depends."- JohnT

Welcome to TFP

You'll likely find more folks on TFP that fired their PB, than your competition...wait that makes TFP your competitiion . Alright I'm kidding....there is a much larger service market than members on TFP, but we also have many "in the industry" members like yourself who assisst fellow members and vice-verse where we can share knowledge with you about the BBB method

Welcome
    24'x52" AGP (13,500 Gallons), Intex SWG, (2)Solar Bear 4x20 panels, Hayward S220T Filter, 1/2hp Pentair Superflo

Pool School, TFTestKits, Pool Calculator

Senior Member In the Industry

Welcome to TFP!
    Josh Ulfers - TFP Supporting Vendor - josh@saltpoolguys.com - 888-725-8766
    SaltPoolGuys.com - AutoPilot Pool Pilot Systems, Parts & Cells
    PoolHeatPumpWarehouse.com - AquaCal Heat Pumps

Junior Member In the Industry

Welcome,

This site is a great place for information. I am a CPO Instructor and a State Certified Commercial Pool Builder in Florida.
    I have some great pool service & construction videos on my site. thepoolpros.com
    Sincerely,

Rob Estell
    NSPF CPO Instructor
    www.thepoolpros.com
    Follow me on Twitter @robestell
    Find me on Facebook.com/robestell