Become a TFP Supporter Welcome to our new server and new forum software. Pool School

Thread: Fireman CPO from Texas

Junior Member In the Industry

Fireman CPO from Texas

Hey guys and gals, I just happened to stumble upon this website while doing a little research this afternoon. I am a full-time Fire Fighter from Texas and run a Pool Service business on my days off. I look forward to getting to know some operators on here and hope to have the chance to discuss topics and technique. I have been in the business for 5 years now and I'm always looking for things that I might could be doing better and love to help out when and where I can...As long as your not my local competition..LOL
    Anton and Michele

11.5K Gallon (14X30), In Ground Fiberglass Pool, Hayward Aqua Rite Salt Chlorinator, Hayward Super II 1 hp Pump, Hayward Star Clear Plus 90sqf Cartridge Filter, TF100 Test Kit, BBB
    Well ok, the construction is still ongoing but i just want to dump SOME bleach in that dang pool

Re: Fireman CPO from Texas

Welcome, and if you have a pool of your own, tell us about it by adding a sig line to your profile.
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

Welcome
    12,800 gallon IG plaster kidney-shaped pool, waterslide, 800 gallon spa.
    1HP 2 speed Sta-Rite pool pump, 1.5 HP Sta-Rite spa jet pump. 2 skimmers, 1 main drain
    Purex-Triton TR-60 325 lb.sand filter. 2" Plumbing, Intex SWCG, TF-100 test kit.
    Link to pics of my pool! http://www.troublefreepool.com/my-oasis-t26558.html

Welcome to TFP!
    10K gallon IG gunite with waterfall; Pentair CC320P filter; WhisperFlo 2 HP pump
    TF Test Kits - Pool Math - Pool School
    "It depends."- JohnT

Welcome to TFP

You'll likely find more folks on TFP that fired their PB, than your competition...wait that makes TFP your competitiion . Alright I'm kidding....there is a much larger service market than members on TFP, but we also have many "in the industry" members like yourself who assisst fellow members and vice-verse where we can share knowledge with you about the BBB method

Welcome
    24'x52" AGP (13,500 Gallons), Intex SWG, (2)Solar Bear 4x20 panels, Hayward S220T Filter, 1/2hp Pentair Superflo

Pool School, TFTestKits, Pool Calculator

Senior Member In the Industry

Welcome to TFP!
    Josh Ulfers - TFP Supporting Vendor - josh@saltpoolguys.com - 888-725-8766
    SaltPoolGuys.com - AutoPilot Pool Pilot Systems, Parts & Cells
    PoolHeatPumpWarehouse.com - AquaCal Heat Pumps

Junior Member In the Industry

Welcome,

This site is a great place for information. I am a CPO Instructor and a State Certified Commercial Pool Builder in Florida.
    I have some great pool service & construction videos on my site. thepoolpros.com
    Sincerely,

Rob Estell
    NSPF CPO Instructor
    www.thepoolpros.com
    Follow me on Twitter @robestell
    Find me on Facebook.com/robestell