Hope you guys can help me out. it would very much appreciated.
I have a black diamond brite pool and it has 2 problems with it. I can solve the first but seems it might take more shocking but the other I have no clue about the white on the black diamond brite finish.
First I have a 22,000 gal black diamond brite pool which had a lot of algae.
I shocked it with 12 gallons of 10% liquid chlorine.
This morning the FC was 24 and CC was 0
I just tested again this evening and FC was 21 and CC was 1. I notice a slight smell of chlorine. not sure if it is the 1ppm of CC or the fact the chlorine level is 21ppm.
I'm guessing eventually the CC will all be oxidized as the FC is more than 10x the CC level. So maybe I wait a few day and CC will be 0.
Does this make sense? or do I have to shock again?
also if anyone knows about the white on the black finish and where it comes from I'd love to know.