Trying to donate with visa

Aquatica

Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Jun 26, 2010
Nassau, Bahamas
I've been coming here off and on for like over 1 yr and would like to give back now but the donate with visa is not working. My paypal account is having probs so would like to use my visa. I will get paypal sorted when I get my site built but until then I will use my visa. btw I'm in the Bahamas.

I also tried donating to another site called No Cell Power which is an awesome site for hayward salt systems but again the same problem.

some of you might remember me..not fondly though. I was green and ambitious. I also visited Pool and Spa forums a lot and always Chem Geek was most helpful. I wish I could hire this guy.

One of my clients is now Sean Connery in the Bahamas. I have pool company that services many pools of investment bankers and celebs. The biz is growing and now I have some funds and want to give back since I learnt so much from TFP and Pools and Spa forums..epsecially Check Geek was awesome and very professionals always. However there were many on TFP who were not so I left and went to Pools and Spa. I am now with a few Hayward pro forums.

Let me know how I can help keep this TFP forums going. They really helped me get going in the pool biz.

Thanks.
Gavin

Thanks for the support.

You should be able to donate with a credit card regardless of the status of your PayPal account. Follow the donate link, do not login to your PayPal account, instead click on "continue" in the "Don't have a PayPal account?" section, that will ask you for your credit card info and should work regardless of your PayPal account status.

I waited til Jason answered your question before posting this.

Are you looking to hire any experienced help? My resume is what I've posted on this site.

If you can hook me up with a job, I'll leave Maine in a heartbeat and come work for/ with you :-D

My wife and I honeymooned in Nassau, at Sandals, and I do believe I could be VERY happy living down there :mrgreen:

Thanks for supporting this site :goodjob:

waste said:
I waited til Jason answered your question before posting this.

Are you looking to hire any experienced help? My resume is what I've posted on this site.

If you can hook me up with a job, I'll leave Maine in a heartbeat and come work for/ with you :-D

My wife and I honeymooned in Nassau, at Sandals, and I do believe I could be VERY happy living down there :mrgreen:

Thanks for supporting this site :goodjob:

Thanks for you interest. Not at the moment but when my pools climb to over 100 I will be stretched. I do everything myself except cleaning. my clients have gardeners that clean or robots like tiger sharks or solar breeze. also work with a repairman/installer.

I think 200-300 pools would be too much for myself so would need one more person. will keep you in mind. Thanks. and yes it is hot down here still but water a little cool at 76F so got heaters going..