need advice! Getting 33ft. AGP Pristine Blue????

Feb 23, 2011
Northeast OK
We have ordered a 33ft. 52" high AGP. I live in NE OK. It will be installed this spring as soon as the weather is warm enough. They included Pristine Blue in our package and gave it great reviews. I, however, after doing some research am not feeling very positive about it. They recommend it as well as adding chlorine to shock the pool every other week. Please advise me on this if you have had any experience or knowledgeon Pristine Blue or know someone who has. If I don't feel good about it I don't want to go with it but I am new to this whole thing and am trying to become informed.

Welcome to TFP. :wave: You don't want to use Pristine Blue :grrrr: , and in a properly balanced pool using the methods advocated here at TFP, one should rarely, if ever, need to shock the pool, and certainly not every other week.

Read up in Pool School, and if you have any questions, post back! Happy to help sort out any issues for you. :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.