Test Results and MA question

I live down south in Louisiana and I do not close my pool. It has been running 24/7 since we started with our 'Winter' temps. We had very few nights below freezing. Although I did not close the pool, I did not test during the 'Winter'. The water has been fairly clear (not sparklypoolitis tho) except for the brown gunk on the bottomg. I'm getting spring fever so I went out and got some bleach, a new vacuum hose and began vacuuming. My pressure is running at 13 but when I started vacuuming I lost suction. Sooo, I backwashed (yuck!), and started vacuuming again. Much better suction this time. I then added 2 large jugs of bleach to reach shock level. I finished vacuuming (pressure now at 11), tested the water and here we are:
FC - 17
CC .5
pH 8.0
TA 80/90
CH 90/100
CYA 60
Salt 1500 (I do not have a SWG, added 2 bags of salt at the end of swimming season last year.)

The water is currently a tad cloudy (most probably from sloshing the dirt around) but still blue, not green. I know I need to add MA. My question is - is the MA I have from last season still good? It's been in the shed but temps have gone from 70s to 20s now back to 70s. Any other suggestions and/or advice is always welcome and appreciated!

I can't wait to jump in!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.