Bubbles ( not me)

Jan 7, 2011
North Texas
are coming out of my pool jets...so I am guessing that maybe I am losing pressure? We did have another really cold night last night ( 14). I have a tarp over all of the above ground equipment and everything there seems to be running fine, although that same cartridge that I had problems with before I think is frozen despite the tarp.
My thoughts are maybe it's time to clean the filter? the PSI is still in a decent range. Thought I would clean it anyways when we get warmer in the next few days, but I would love to know why I am getting bubbles out of my jets.
Thanks ever again!
B

PS how often should I be cleaning the filter? I know this must be posted somewhere but I could not find the info right away

If you have a rubber O-ring gasket on top of the pump filter basket under the lid-you might try putting some grease on it available at any pool store. You might want to just remove that "frozen filter" and circulate without it until we warm up. THIS WEEKEND they say!

DOH, thanks woodyp! I think all of this super cold weather has frozen my brain. I didn't make the connection that my previous post about the leak in my pump filter basket was connected to the bubbles in the pool.
YES!! Can't wait for the warm up this weekend!! Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.