Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Savi LED vs. Intellibrite?

1. Back To Top    #1

Savi LED vs. Intellibrite?

My PB is recommending Savi LED - easier to install, and he says just as good as Intellibrite.

Did a search, and struggling to see any posts comparing them. Anyone have thoughts here? We are planning a large pool in the 40x20 foot range, with a 10 foot deep end. Probably two total LED lights. Considering three, but hope to do two.

Thoughts here?

Thanks!

RK
    RawhideKid
    Phoenix, AZ (Goodyear actually)
    Pool finally complete!!! IG, 40,635 gallons w/2080 gallon spa with 16 jets. Pool is 40x21 ft with 10 ft deep end; two baja steps
    Pentair Cartridge filter - 520 SQ. PebbleSheen interior. 2 Pentair VS pumps. Pentair Intellichlor SWG
    4 deck jets, 2 bubblers, fake rock grotto/waterfall with wet steps. 3 surrounding half-pergola's with misters in future
    Sunken covered ramada with cabinets, fridge, and wood fireplace. (soon to have big screen TV)
    Basically, 14 years of planning on how to survive this blistering AZ summer!!! WAHOOOOO!!!!!!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Savi LED vs. Intellibrite?

My thought is to do three lights, whichever ones you choose. That is a big pool, and three would really be the best.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Savi LED vs. Intellibrite?

thanks - we ended up doing three - against the advice of our PB, but I don't think we'll regret it. Had to make them move one as they put it in the wrong place (pre-shotcrete!), but glad we did.

Interesting - the PB recommended we put all three basically along one side, shining away from the doors/windows of our house. Given it is a 40 foot long pool, this works ok I think.
    RawhideKid
    Phoenix, AZ (Goodyear actually)
    Pool finally complete!!! IG, 40,635 gallons w/2080 gallon spa with 16 jets. Pool is 40x21 ft with 10 ft deep end; two baja steps
    Pentair Cartridge filter - 520 SQ. PebbleSheen interior. 2 Pentair VS pumps. Pentair Intellichlor SWG
    4 deck jets, 2 bubblers, fake rock grotto/waterfall with wet steps. 3 surrounding half-pergola's with misters in future
    Sunken covered ramada with cabinets, fridge, and wood fireplace. (soon to have big screen TV)
    Basically, 14 years of planning on how to survive this blistering AZ summer!!! WAHOOOOO!!!!!!