Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: beachdragon

1. Back To Top    #1

Greetings from St. Augustine, Fl. We have just purchased a new home with a beautiful pool. I hope to use this forum to become an educated pool owner and learn from others.

We live in a neighborhood called the World Golf Village in St. Augustine, FL. Our home was a model home (built in 2007), and has never been occupied. The pool was maintained by a pool maintenance company, and is in wonderful shape. My bride and I are both professionals (She chemistry, me industrial engineering), wine sommeliers, and avid travelers. Thanks for this forum and I look forward to meeting you.

2. Back To Top    #2
    SW Indiana

Re: beachdragon

Welcome to TFP!
    TFP Moderator
    20K Gallon 20X36 Vinyl Inground
    Hayward S244T Sand Filter with 1HP Whisperflo Pump. Liquidator C-201 and Solar Heat

3. Back To Top    #3

Coastalish 'down easter'

Welcome to TFP!!

Sounds like you're off to a good start
    Luv& Luk

Having done construction and service for 4 pool companies in 4 states starting in 1988, what I know about pools could fill a couple of books - what I don't know could fill a couple of libraries :-D

POOL SCHOOL, TF Testkits, Jason's Pool Calculator, CYA vs. cl chart, (Just a few DARNED handy links!)

4. Back To Top    #4

Welcome to TFP
    Even though moving right into a house with a beautyful pool like that is like cheating in some sort of way.... lol
    Inground concrete pool 14600 gallons,Pentair Whisperflo 3/4HP WFE-3, Hayward swimclear 420sq ft
    Zodiac LM3-24 SWG, Dolphin Diagnostic poolrobot, Heatpump Gullberg&Jansson 13,8KW, TF testkit.

Seen a shooting star tonight And I thought of you You were trying to break into another world A world I never knew
    I always kind of wondered If you ever made it through Seen a shooting star tonight And I thought of you

5. Back To Top    #5
    SWSuburban Chicago, IL

Helpful links: Pool School; CYA/Chlorine Chart
    24' round AG pool, 52" high, Raypak heater; Waterway 2 spd Pump;
    150 Sq ft. Clearwater Cartridge Filter; Former and DISSATISFIED "Pool Frog" owner