Freeze Mode Questions

hawkeyes

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 25, 2010
Dallas, TX
So the remote says my freeze control is on. The spa fountain turns on and runs in increments of time (not sure how long) and then shuts off. Is this what it is supposed to do? Also, the filter pump guage itself says it is as 0. Does that mean the gauge is just frozen or is this something I need to worry about?

Not used to this frigid weather in Texas!!!

I have a Pentair Intelliflo VS-3050. My gauge does not register either when the freeze protection mode is on. I think because the pressure is not strong enough. I went on Pentair's website and emailed them with my question about this. They sent me an email back within a few hours with a phone number to call and an extension number. They answered all of my questions and were very friendly. Basically, everything you've mentioned, mine has done, and so far all has been well! Good Luck! Contact them. They'll put your mind at ease!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.