More AquaRite Problems

Feb 2, 2011
Split off of AquaRite Problems. It is always best to ask questions in your own topic. JasonLion

I believe I am in a similar position right now. The actuater wire was somehow damaged. I am going to order a new one but in the meantime figured I would crimp it together so it would work for now. Before I started this task, when I ralized the issue, I picked up the wire to look at it and it arked. Yes I know dumb Rear should have turned it off before even doing that. So now the entire system went black (RS4 by the way). So I turned it off and repaired the wire but now I need to assess the damage. My first thought is maybe I blew the fuse. I opened the box, took cover off and no fuse to be seen (unless it is behind the board. Any thoughts??

The one thing I can add is that this system has a PanalGard surge protector conected to the bottom of the cabinet. It has 2 led lights on it, and one of them is out. The text is sort of warn off the box, but it looks like is says if one of the lights are out see owners manual. Of course I do not have that, but will try and search it down. Is it possible that this device is replacing the fuse??? and that maybe there is a fuse inside of it????

Please advise.
Thanks
Steve

The first thing I'd attack is the surge protector issue. We need a make and model to really be of much help. There are a few mfg's that make devices that are called Panelgards. Let us know what you have and we'll help you sort this out.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.