Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Sliding boards?

1. Back To Top    #1

Drifting the watelands of NJ

Sliding boards?

when I removed the diving board from my plans I had the PB add a "stub up line" for a possible future sliding board. I've been looking on line and I'm amazed at the prices. looks like $1,800 to $2,400? that's more than I want to spend but I don't want to buy something that won't look goood and isn't safe. Anyone have an suggestions for a place to buy a good slide from? thanks! Kids are 11,12 and 16.
    35,000 gallon 800 Sq. foot gunite, 50 x 22 freeform. 2 sheer Descent waterfalls from 2 foot raised beam wall, Jandy heater, Polaris 280, 2 H.P. pump, DE 60 filter, Nature2, 2 Jandy color lights, 1000 Sq foot of Stamped concrete.

Master Spa LS850

2. Back To Top    #2

Suwanee, GA
    I bought mine from here:

And there are similar slides at:

I'll warn you though, the cheapest start at around 3k. These require some effort to install, but they are not head splitters like the ones with the ladders. My PB would not install them, his insurance does not allow it.
    21k gal SW, IG Gunite PebbleSheen, 1HP Jandy, Jandy 340 filter, Polaris 280, 17' fiberglass slide w/ 2HP pump.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Nashville, TN
    Wow. I wouldn't of guessed that they cost that much either. My slide came with the pool and is pretty basic. Like this: ... m_fun.html

It's sturdy, but if I were buying one I'd get one with a little more height on the sides and some extra room at the top for some added safety.

16x32 IG vinyl, 19,000 gal, 1.0 hp pump, sand filter, 2 returns, 1 skimmer, diving board, slide