Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Polaris Sol 1000 Coversion to Jandy PDA

1. Back To Top    #1

Polaris Sol 1000 Coversion to Jandy PDA

Is anyone familiar with the conversion system going from the Polaris Sol 1000 system to the Jandy PDA. I have found very little info about it on the internet. I know I need the pool and spa system and I think the 8 relay system should suffice. Don't see any reason for the 16 relay system. Please any feedback or reviews would be a big help. Thanks in advance.

Justin
    21,550 Gallon Plaster Pool With Attached Hot Tub, 2.5 HP Pentair Challenger, 60 Sq Ft FNS Plus DE Filter, Aqua Rite SWG T-15 Cell, Aqualink PDA PS8

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: Polaris Sol 1000 Coversion to Jandy PDA

Jandy PDA is an awesome unit doesn't offer as many functions as a one touch but for the dollar is well worth it.. The PDA is very is to use even my parents who still have a hard time working a computer figured it out on their on once I installed it.. The one complaint I use to get was they where very slow, the new units are much faster now...

3. Back To Top    #3

Was this for a conversion kit from a Polaris Sol 1000?
    21,550 Gallon Plaster Pool With Attached Hot Tub, 2.5 HP Pentair Challenger, 60 Sq Ft FNS Plus DE Filter, Aqua Rite SWG T-15 Cell, Aqualink PDA PS8

4. Back To Top    #4

In the Industry

None of my customers have a Polaris Sol units so I haven't done there conversion..

5. Back To Top    #5

Just a quick update. I purchased the conversion and have been quite happy. The process was quick and simple, it was pretty much just plug and play. So if there is anyone out there that maybe thinking about upgrading, I would highly recommend it.