Help with Paramount PCC 2000

Jan 24, 2011
I have just recently purchased a home which has a pool equipped with a Paramount PCC 2000 infloor system (I have never owned one before). Unfortunately the system is not operating and I am in need of some assistance and was hoping someone could possibly help or steer me in the right direction to get some help. I have tried to research as much information online that I can seem to find on the system but have not found anything that describes what’s going on with my equipment?

My system appears to have a dedicated pump for the infloor system (I have two pumps the other is operates the filtration system). However the heads do not function when the pump is turned on. I have removed the valve shell and module. The module appears to be okay by visual inspection however the valve shell seems to have a couple possible issues. The switch on the shell that operates pause/run function appears to be broke. The other issue that seems a bit odd is the shell is missing a pressure gauge (it’s not missing…there is no connection/spot for one)? The valve base has 6 ports and all are open. The pool is approximately 17,000-20,000 gallons. There are a total of 13 heads, 4 on the stairs 4 in the shallow end, 4 in the deep end and 1 on a shelf. When the pump is turned on all heads remain down and do not function. The only head that appears to do anything whatsoever is the single head on the shelf by the deep end which bubbles air and water only (the head remains down while doing this).

Is there any advice on what might be causing this or what other things I can do to check the system? I do know that the pool was emptied for a period of time so not sure if this would cause any issues? I would appreciate any help anyone could provide.

Thank you,

Not all systems have pressure gauges, so don't worry about that. If you post some pictures, that would help. From how you described it, it sounds like you're missing the gearbox part that controls which zones are on.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.