Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Need tile help quick!!

1. Back To Top    #1

Need tile help quick!!

The guys just showed up to do the tile and I don't like the colors. It is VERY different from the sample I was shown so now I will have to select something else. We are having OK flagstone coping and want tile to match the colors in the stone. We want something that looks very natural. If you have used a tile that matches your flagstone and it is a Noble Tile or NPT tile could you please give me the name of it and/or a picture if you have it??

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
    36x16 gunite, 14,500 gallons, Jandy 2.0hp VS Epump, Jandy CL460 filter, Automatic chlorinator, Jandy Legacy 400K BTU Heater, Polaris 1.5HP spa blower, 2 Colorlogic pools lights and 1 Colorlogic spa light, Polaris 3/4HP booster pump, Polaris 280 cleaner, Jandy PS4 with PDA, QuartzScapes Montego Bay plaster, OK flagstone coping, spray deck (aggregate effect) - completed 3/2011

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Need tile help quick!!

Try this: http://www.nobletile.com/pietra.html - it matches OK flagstone very well.

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by RollTideTX
    Try this: http://www.nobletile.com/pietra.html - it matches OK flagstone very well.
    I agree, those would complement the stone really well IMO.
    20K gal, inground with attached spa, pebblefina plaster (bella blue), flagstone coping, moss rock waterfall, Sundek - Indian wheat, (2) Jandy PHPM2.0 (filter pump and waterfall), Jandy DEV60 DE filter, Polaris 280 pool cleaner, Polaris Halcyon PB4-60Q booster pump, Polaris 1.5 HP Air Blower, (2) Jandy WaterColors LED lights, Jandy LXI400P Heater, Jandy AquaPure PLC1400 SWG, Jandy AquaLink RS PureLink Controller and PDA.

4. Back To Top    #4

Thanks for the help! We chose a tile that was in the same family as our orginial pick called Serengeti Olduvaj. These tiles hava a slight sparkle to them and we liked that.
    36x16 gunite, 14,500 gallons, Jandy 2.0hp VS Epump, Jandy CL460 filter, Automatic chlorinator, Jandy Legacy 400K BTU Heater, Polaris 1.5HP spa blower, 2 Colorlogic pools lights and 1 Colorlogic spa light, Polaris 3/4HP booster pump, Polaris 280 cleaner, Jandy PS4 with PDA, QuartzScapes Montego Bay plaster, OK flagstone coping, spray deck (aggregate effect) - completed 3/2011