Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New pool and intro from AZ

1. Back To Top    #1

Vail, AZ

New pool and intro from AZ

Hi all,
    Just wanted to start this thread to introduce and get accainted. I have been lurking for about a month, and already have learned TONS. I found this site 3/4 of the way through my build and sure wish I knew about it during design. But such as it is, my pool was officially "full" on 14 January 2011 and I am feverishly brushing. I of course ordered the TF-100 and stir machine as soon I knew that was the way to go. I will hopefully get some pictures posted, and some test numbers up as well. But for now just wanted to say Hi, and much thanks already for the great information on this site. Jay

Of course I immediately screwed up and posted this initially in the wrong place, but should be good now
    POOL:10350 gal, 29'X16' freeform IG, Blue Granite Pebble sheen, 30sqft waterfall, T-15 SWG, PV-3 cleaner, 2ea Pristine LED's, skimmer, aerator, no surface returns, Acylic deck, 8 HCAD's Heliocol solar, 425 Hayward cart filter, 2HP VS hayward pump, TF-100 test kit
    SPA: 2005 Jacuzzi model J385 550 Gallon, Bromine for now, love it but loads of problems!!

2. Back To Top    #2
    SouthWest Alabama

Re: New pool and intro from AZ

Welcome and glad you're learning. Feel free to ask any questions you may have and if you're feeling like it, feel free to answer a few too.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3
    South Carolina

Welcome to the forum
    TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ One should not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

4. Back To Top    #4

Flower Mound, TX

Welcome to TFP!
    10K gallon IG gunite with waterfall; Pentair CC320P filter; WhisperFlo 2 HP pump
    TF Test Kits - Pool Math - Pool School
    "It depends."- JohnT

5. Back To Top    #5

Welcome to TFP
    24'x52" AGP (13,500 Gallons), Intex SWG, (2)Solar Bear 4x20 panels, Hayward S220T Filter, 1/2hp Pentair Superflo

Pool School, TFTestKits, Pool Calculator