a pool quote

Jan 15, 2011
hi guys...new here to TFP.

looking into getting an inground pool...thought i would run a quote by all of you and see what you thought. i live in socal. if you can offer any wise advice, i would appreciate any.

quote:
15' X30' free form pool only with permits and step demolition..................26,500.00
add 7 ft round spa raised up 12" with 400,000 B.T.U heater & gas line.....7,000.00
light gray color plaster-pool cleaner-auto fill water leveler-salt water unit...3,000.00
concrete pool decking 3 ft wide includes equipment area pad.................3,000.00
Not included: fence,gates,lawn,sprinkelers,drains..........total price 39,500.00

thanks,
andy

Welcome to the 'page!

Pretty vague info, so tough to say if it is good or not :? Whereabouts are you in S. California? Lots of good builders, and lots of not so good builders......

San Gabriel is a little far to drive to take a look, but if you PM me I'll be happy to look over what you have and help where I can.

I love pools (thanks for the nice words also, dmanb2b :goodjob: ) and am happy to try and help, if desired.

Get it built right, and keep hanging out here, and you will be a happy pool owner :party: :party:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.