Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Taking a pool related survey.

1. Back To Top    #1

In the Industry
    Sebring, Florida

Taking a pool related survey.

Hey, Folks,

If you have some time on your hands and are looking for something to do, I suggest you take this survey. You should have owned or currently do own a suction-side the very least be familiar with them.

Reading between the lines, it is Pentair trying to get opinions on the shape of a new cleaner they are going to market.

The survey is legit. I was part of a focus group that did a more comprehensive study on the same subject. You'll have to give up your email but I doubt Pentair has any evil intentions.

If you win the $150 bucks, you are buying the beer!!

We are currently in the process of designing a new automatic pool cleaner and would
    value your feedback.

The purpose of this survey is to gain important information to better meet the future needs of customers just like you. The survey is 10 questions long and will take less than 5 minutes to complete. At the end of this survey, you will be asked to enter your email address for a chance to win a $150 Visa gift card. (all participants must be 18 years of age or older). Of course, your responses and e-mail information will remain anonymous and confidential.

To get started, simply click on this web address or copy and paste the entire URL into the address field of your web browser.

We appreciate you taking the time to complete this very important survey. Feel free to pass it on to any pool owners.

Patty Snow

Recruiting Coordinator
    Cary, NC
    Dave S. - Forum owner
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

2. Back To Top    #2

Flower Mound, TX

Re: Taking a pool related survey.

Awaiting the arrival of my $150.
    10K gallon IG gunite with waterfall; Pentair CC320P filter; WhisperFlo 2 HP pump
    TF Test Kits - Pool Math - Pool School
    "It depends."- JohnT

3. Back To Top    #3
    Guam, USA

I already got the beer. Paid with my credit card, so I need that $150 to pay it off
    12,800 gallon IG plaster kidney-shaped pool, waterslide, 800 gallon spa.
    1HP 2 speed Sta-Rite pool pump, 1.5 HP Sta-Rite spa jet pump. 2 skimmers, 1 main drain
    Purex-Triton TR-60 325 lb.sand filter. 2" Plumbing, Intex SWCG, TF-100 test kit.
    Link to pics of my pool!

4. Back To Top    #4
    East Hartford, Connecticut

Get ready to party - that $150 is mine! And yes, I do share with my pool-lovin' friends!
    Summer: 19 x 37 Pacific Graphex IG modified oval, aztec marine vinyl liner, 24,000 gal, 3.5 feet to 8 feet, 1 hp Hayward C4025 Swim Clear 4-cartridge filter, chlorine pucks or bleach depending on CYA levels, 1 super wide mouth skimmer, 4 returns (2 therapy jets in steps), Hayward pool vac ultra, Hayward Heat Pro heat pump, non-curved pool slide, 6' jump board, 12 ml clear solar cover, TF-100 test kit, added salt for feel 1,250 ppm, we had "pink algae" in 2010.
    Winter: Hot Springs Vista Spa, 500 gallons. Using BBB method for the first time and for the first time in ages, the water is crystal clear